Thursday, March 18, 2010

Does This Mean I'll Get DIVORCED Now?

Did you know that the last few ladies that received the OSCAR ... well they got divorced soon after? Ya'll did hear about Sandra Bullock right?  Damn, is this a GOOD thing or a BAD thing?  Anywhoooo ...

I got the message to tell SIX outrageous lies and ONE outrageous truth about me.  Hmmmm ... let's see:

  • One of my previous jobs was a dental hygenist.
  • One of my previous jobs was a firefighter.
  • One of my previous jobs was a police officer.
  • One of my previous jobs was a veterinarian assistant
  • One of my previous jobs was a court reporter
  • One of my previous jobs was a flight attendant
Now I must pass this honor along to SIX other folk:

I don't HAVE six that come to mind right now ... so I will come back to this one !! HA

No comments:

Post a Comment