Monday, January 31, 2011

..:: Another Round of CORE X --- OUUCCHHHH!!!


I am telling you that I ABSOLUTELY HATE those "Superman" "Banana Rolls" .... oh lawd.  Went ahead and got it out of the way.  Did I say how much I DISLIKE CARDIO?  Got a tadbit light-headed, but I finished.

I am totally AMAZED that I am no longer eating after 5 PM ... with no regrets.  Actually I haven't eaten after 4 PM for the last few days.  I make sure that I eat something as soon as I get up [ which is usually around 4:15 PM ].  So I usually eat as such:

4:15-4:30 am
6:00-6:30 am
9:00-9:30 am
12 noon
2:30-3:00 pm
4:30-5:00 pm

Eating 5-6 meals a day, makes it much easier to eat HEALTHIER and more OFTEN.  I'm NEVER HUNGRY ... therefore, I don't CHEAT.  Looking forward to being in the BEST SHAPE since I was in my 30's ... when I had muscles EVERYWHERE ... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment